Well-designed trail and greenway systems can enhance quality of life by providing communities with healthy alternatives for transportation, recreation, and sustainable interaction with wildlife. Our trail and greenway designs strive to increase connectivity as well as provide environmental educational opportunities through sustainable design, interpretive signage, and regenerative landscapes. We have experience in the planning, design and construction of trail systems at a variety of scales including: Recreational and Multi-Use Park Trails, Overall Parks and Community Wide Trail System Plans, Linear Trails and Greenways, Bike and Pedestrian Route Plans, and Regional Trail Systems.
- Dardenne Greenway at Rabbit Run – St. Peters, MO
- Dardenne Greenway Conceptual Plan, St. Charles, MO
- Deer Creek and Shady Creek Greenway Trails – Webster Groves, Brentwood, and Maplewood, MO
- City of Ellisville Bikeable Walkable Community Plan, Ellisville, MO
- Grants Trail Extension, St. Louis, MO
- Trail Alignment Study & Recommendation – Dardenne Greenway in the cities of Cottleville & St. Peters, MO