The benefits of healing landscapes cannot be understated, nor can the impact they have on the healing process for patients, families and caregivers. It is proven that contact with nature derives many benefits, including improved medical outcomes, shorter patient stays and increased stress relief. Providing both visual and tactile access to natural environments promotes a sense of comfort, privacy, support and physical activity. We believe healing landscapes encourage hope and well-being throughout the healing process and make the experience more enjoyable for all.
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital – Lincoln, IL
- Ranken Jordan Pediatric Specialty Hospital – Maryland Heights, MO
- Ranken Jordan Pediatric Specialty Hospital Rain Garden – Maryland Heights, MO
- Southeast Missouri Hospital Master Plan – Cape Girardeau, MO
- Southeast Missouri Hospital – West Campus Cancer Center – Cape Girardeau, MO
- St. Luke’s Hospital Roof Garden – St. Louis, MO
- St. Mary’s Hospital – Landscape Enhancements Master Plan – Centralia, IL