Successful public space requires a recognizable identity, memorable sense of place and an understanding of the complex relationship between the environment and the community’s social and economic dynamics. SWT Design works to enrich and strengthen the community identity through a variety of urban design projects, ranging in scale from district master plans to intimate public corridors. We work with municipalities across the country to enhance their community’s individuality through innovative design solutions, streetscape enhancements, land use planning and urban design standards.
- A Plan for the Neighborhoods of the 5th Ward – St. Louis, MO
- Full Circle-Framing a Modern Masterpiece-The City+The Arch+The River – International Design Competition – St. Louis, MO
- Gore and Brentwood Sculpture Gateway – Webster Groves, MO
- Grand Center Streetscape Improvements – St. Louis, MO
- Jacoby Art Center Public Plaza – Alton, IL
- Old Post Office – St. Louis, MO
- Urban Roots Planter – St. Louis, MO