2-5 year Landscape Architect
SWT Design is actively seeking a creative, highly talented candidate with 2-5 years professional experience to join our diverse team. This is an entry level in the profession of landscape architecture, urban design, and planning not requiring registration.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare planning documents, conceptual and schematic designs, construction details, construction documents, technical specifications and cost estimates for a wide variety of public and private sector projects.
- Perform field reviews and analysis of project sites and study areas and prepare written documentation of observations and conditions.
- Work under supervision of a project manager or senior-level team member.
- Assist in project presentations to clients and other consultants.
- Collaborate with other team members and contribute to a team effort.
- Produce presentation quality graphics and execute CAD drawings and details.
- Work independently when assigned specific design tasks.
- Work on a range of landscape architecture and urban design projects such as landscape planning, high-end mixed use, streetscape design, parks, plazas, gardens and roof gardens, master planning, and site development.
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture, Environmental Design, or other field required.
- Possess the ability to self-edit and effectively communicate design ideas.
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Proficiency and passion for creating compelling open space design and supporting graphics.
- Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Urban Design.
- Entry-level proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, or SketchUp, or other related CADD software.
- Advanced 3D modeling capabilities with Lumion3D.
- Takes on tasks with enthusiasm and embraces the “team” atmosphere within SWT Design.
- High level of proficiency in relevant software/programs.
- Hard worker, diligent, and eager to please team members.
- Ability to interact effectively with SWT Staff and others involved in project delivery.
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication and people skills.
- Strong ethics and good moral character.
Please send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume/portfolio to email@example.com, as well as referencing the position for which you are applying. No agencies or calls please.